Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 6 - Fitting Is Cool

So the other day when I was laying outside in the sunshine, I managed to hurt the toes in my left foot. I know, right? Only me. But I think when I went down on the ground, I bent them just a little too much, and as a result, ouch. It's mostly just my 2nd and 3rd toes, but it's left it kind of hard to walk around too much. I've done this before, on my other foot, by kicking the wall in my sleep. I know it'll go away on its own but it's hard to wait!

I did manage to get out a bit today AND I wore my new Game of Thrones shirt! [Btw, they're having a limited sale again on the shirts, so if you're looking for your own, head over to Pop Up Tee to get in on it!!] It was awesome to be able to wear it out and about and not feel self conscious in it. That was my biggest fear, that it wouldn't really fit and I'd have to wait to wear it. I think I'll love it even more when it's more loose! But yay for fitting!

Since I was trying not to move around too much today because of my toes, I thought I'd pull the camera out and attempt to do a little vlog that did not involve my face. Hahaha... My house did NOT come out very well in the video! I think if I plan on doing any vlogging, a BIG clean up of this house is going to have to take place.

Cleaning house burns calories? Right??

0 comments:

Post a Comment